WORD OF HONOR
BUILD BRIDGES as INTERFAITH MINISTERS
Ordination and templates To perform as a Minister of Interfaith in Synagogues, Mosques, Temples and Churches etc you need to be properly licensed. Click above to see an ordination certificate and give your Word Of Honor then dedicate your self for life and your good to go. Remember to work with your state or province if they need to have you registered, if necessary please register before performing a wedding.
Final point and first point too! Be a Bridge Builder! Find yourself and know yourself. Once again in other words! It is your personal responsibility once ordained as an Interfaith Minister to build bridges, also register yourself in at the local State House before a wedding is celebrated. Some states will say your all set, just as long as you have a license as a Minister. They may simply require your copy of your license to be faxed into the office record room of the State House. For on your license is everything you need to be properly identified, of course once you sign the signature line on the license or downloaded certificate from this official website you send it in to the State, if need be, Florida need not such actions as Massachusetts etc etc. Grow and live in all wise ways, be free and spiritual.
8th By-Law. Recall all your profits and earnings belong solely to you and your new organization; you are independent in more ways than one. Financial and admin activities done by you are your personal responsibility. Keep abreast of your tax codes and your obligations to life and those you serve. YOU owe to me no fees or monies; you serve our Creator and the brotherhood and sisterhood of humanity.
Benefits and Responsibilities
ABSOLUTELY ONE MILLION PERCENT PERFECTLY LEGAL
PERFECT & LEGAL & FREE
BENEFITS OF BEING AN ORDAINED INTERFAITH MINISTER
There are many benefits that one can possess by acquiring an InterFaith ordination in any given area of ministry, whether it be Pastor (your position if you have a community of Followers} or other ministry positions in Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Television,Radio etc.
Some of these are:
1. Only an ordained Minister can apply and be granted a ministerial license from the state they reside in to open a place of worship that is legal.At Word of Honor .org you are legally ordained. Some states within the USA do not require this license, but some states require Ministers to register with the state they reside in or Minister to perform weddings. Some other National governments require the same. This requires a ministerial ordination and if you download the certificate or have received one from an ordained Minister of InterFaith you are ready to perform a wedding. Once you know what to do, you are all set to go. That requires you to study, research and read the law; yes, study and get and be prepared.
Recall, it is all for free so be self reliant, self determined and personally responsible for the weddings and other spiritual and social matters!! Remember if you are doing a lot for the couple and people you deserve to be paid.
2. Only ordained Ministers and certain public officials can legally unite a Man and a Woman in marriage. If you hold an ordination through Interfaith Ministries of Word of Honor.org you will be able to perform these rites. You have every right to receive donations and I encourage you to become at least a recognized non profit on your State level. Talk to your lawyer or adviser,or, find out all the info about your financial standings,potentials as a Minister in your state, town or city.
3. Only ordained Ministers should officiate in Religious Ceremonies.
4. Often ordained Ministers are called upon by local communities in an area wide emergency situation.
5. Only ordained Ministers can serve as Chaplains in most police forces, fire departments, hospitals, and such.
6. More and more hospitals and nursing home administrations only permit ordained Ministers to visit the sick on a regular basis.
7. As an ordained Inter-Faith Minister, you will be recognized by your peers as part of the Clergy.
8. As a recognized Minister in your community, you will be open to resources enabling you to plant (start) a House of Worship or ministry in your area. This is harder without being an ordained Minister.
9. Most federal, state, and local prison systems and correctional institutions in the USA are now requiring that everyone desiring to participate in its faith based programs become ordained.
10. As an ordained Minister with Inter-Faith Ministries, you will have access to developments at Word of Honor.org
11: YOU have the right to become a legal 501 c3 too and get more benefits
You will be an Independent Minister and will be able to serve in any capacity you wish. Remember do not trespass on your original community.Be humble and full of the Spirit of Interfaith love and friendliness. Couples that are fervent in your Root Religion ought to go to the Root clerics for Ceremonies, unless the Couples fervently desire your Ministering. Be respectful of Root Religionists, Leaderships. Be Wise and humble, be a PeaceMaker.
There are other benefits not mentioned.
Sunshine of the Americas Foundation is a non profit 501 C3